Greetings -

Given the current environment, we are trying to determine if the reunion should continue as planned next month. The venue, the caterer, the DJ, etc. have all said they are good to go - but if we don't have a great turnout because classmates are concerned, are unwilling to travel, etc. then it seems more appropriate to postpone so that the event can be well-attended and fun for everyone to reconnect.

So - please let us know if you are willing and able to come to the reunion in Madison, on July 25th.

If it looks like we can still have a successful turnout, formal invitations will go out next week.

If not, we'll adjust accordingly.

Thank you!

Mike and Beth Searcy

You must be a member to submit this survey. If you are a member please log in first. You can't submit this form until you've logged in.

1)   Given current considerations (pandemic) are you willing and able to attend the 30th Class Reunion next month?

Yes No